General Dynamics Mission Systems is committed to establish mutually beneficial relationships by actively seeking small businesses, including those owned by minorities, women, and veterans, capable of providing products and/or services in our supply chain.
The provisions of Public Law 95-507, as amended, and Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) Part 19, establishes requirements for participation in federal contracting opportunities by:
- Small business (SB) concerns, including Native American small businesses
- Small disadvantaged business (SDB) concerns owned and controlled by socially and economically disadvantaged individualsSmall business concerns owned and controlled by women (WOSB)
- SBA-certified HUBZone (Historically under-utilized business zones) small businesses
- Veteran-owned (VO) and service disabled veteran-owned (SDVO) small businesses
To be considered for opportunities, we recommend that you register your company with General Dynamics. This information will be kept in a database to identify possible candidates for future opportunities that may arise and without obligation of either you or General Dynamics.
REGISTER YOUR COMPANY
To register in our Enterprise Supplier Registration Portal (ESRP), visit the General Dynamics website (www.generaldynamics.com/suppliers), you will see the registration link on the "become a supplier" page. Select "Create An Account" to begin your profile. Follow the instructions on the registration site to complete an on-line Supplier Capability Profile.
We recommend you fill out the following sections completely:
- CAPABILITIES: In addition to using the preselected lists of capabilities and customers, be sure to add unique and descriptive key words and customer details, in the available free text fields (e.g., network engineering; not IT).
- DOCUMENTS: Uploading corporate briefings, brochures or line cards and other capability documents is highly recommended (Note: documents cannot contain more than 50 characters in their name and no special characters. You may need to rename documents you want to upload).
Supplier registrations in this portal will be visible to employees across all the General Dynamics business groups. We look forward to working with you in our efforts to achieve a strong and diverse supplier base.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
If there is a need for your products/services you may be contacted by buying personnel directly or may receive a Request for Information or Request for Quotation (RFQ). We may not have an immediate requirement that matches your capabilities but when a need for your product or service arises your organization may be considered.